COMPANY Avison Young
POSITION Maintenance Technician
NAME OF CONTACT Joyce Arita-Liberman
HOW TO APPLY Email resume with cover letter to: Joyce.email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org
Downtown Honolulu Class A building looking for a building Maintenance Technician to join the team.
Basic requirements and key functional responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician include, but are not limited to the following:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring a safe, neat and professional office building and working environment and maintains the highest level of repair to all basic aspects of the facility.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides excellent customer service through prompt, friendly and professional execution of duties.
• Maintains, monitors, and repairs the following as necessary: electrical, plumbing, heating/ventilation, carpentry, equipment, lighting fixtures, drywall, concrete, and painting.
• Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
• Maintains general cleanliness of the building, both indoor and outdoor.
• Maintains positive tenant relations.
• Keeps Maintenance Supervisor informed of any potential problems or issues in the building.
• Helps with special events and projects as necessary.
• Improves process related to above duties and responsibilities.
• Works primarily with the Chief Engineer and Assistant Chief Engineer and occasionally interfaces with tenants.
• Able to respond to building emergencies and after-hours work
• Available to work flexible working hours as needed
• Ability to safely operate basic hand and power tools
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
COMPANY SERVPRO Team Maras
POSITION Senior Business Development Representative
NAME OF CONTACT Brett Cadiente
PHONE NUMBER 808-753-8678
HOW TO APPLY bit.ly/servpro-apply
POSITION DESCRIPTIONPromote and sell Franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop customer base by utilizing a systematic process (Route Selling) to identify new prospects and cultivate relationships by routinely contacting, visiting, and following up with customers. Use marketing materials like SERVPRO® Key Differentiators and Emergency Ready Plan to market SERVPRO® services and to sell the benefits. Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates. Monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs, ensuring customer needs are met.